- Managing to all functions of Production Control, Material Control, Finished goods and Shipping.
- Analysis and prepare production plan including detailed monthly plan and weekly schedule to meet the demand target and align with the local and global supply planning teams.
- Ensure raw materials and packaging availability for production and packaging activities in timely manner.
- Practically assess the production capacity constraints and integrate them into production plan by prioritizing and making certain availability of capacity, these involving with;
* Master planning
* Material requirement planning
* Capacity planning
- Analyze and propose priorities as well as modify plan in case of unexpected situations e.g. raw materials shortage, packaging and production problems etc. to ensure that operation related activities remain to run effectively.
- Ensure materials availability for production process and finished goods availability for sales with optimal inventory.
- Lead the team to perform a cycle counting and physical counting for inventory accuracy.
- Contribute to the materials balance report each month.
- Male Thai nationality, age between 28-35
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Work experience, minimum 2-3 years of supervisor level
- Have experience in automotive field in production control
- Good knowledge of HyperV-Server, Network Computer, hardware and software
- Good communication skills with users and other related persons
- Ability to communicate well in English
Salary 33,000 - 40,000 THB
- BONUS 2017 (more than 3 months)
- Position Allowance
- Housing Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Perfect Attendance
- Gasoline max
- Free Shuttle BUS (Amatanakorn, Bang Saen, etc.)
Work Location Amatanakorn
Work Hours Mon - Sat 07.40 AM - 16.40 PM (Work on Saturday depending on company's calendar)