Mega Lifesciences is looking for a Production Engineer to work closely with Encapsulation Manager in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn and to expand your experience and expertise.
As a Production Engineer, your key tasks are as below:
• Control and monitor the process to be in accordance with the KPI, such as increasing production efficiency, reducing losses as well as collaborating to coordinate and solve problems with key stakeholders
• Prepare and propose updates to concerned procedures and SOPs as per current practices and ensure implementation.
• Responsible for raising the Change Control, NCR, and Deviations of their own department.
• Coordinate and control Encapsulation and inspection lines as per production plan
• Create IQ/OQ/PQ for new equipment.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the (interested) candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Male and Female, age 25 – 30 years old. Thai Nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineer or any related field
• Minimum experience of more than 3 years
• Good command of English – speak, read, write
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills.
• Good systematic and logical thinking and data analysis.
• Good command in MS Office
• Experience in Food or Pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage
• Open & Interested to work in Bangpoo, Samut Prakan
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have good command in English language. Having skills in Electro-mechanic engineering. Sound knowledge in Sciences or Chemical engineering, Good understanding of PLC program and Excel for analytic or Six Sigma.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity,
Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences public company limited is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, OTC and pharmaceutical products. From Thailand to the world, Mega is engaged in manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing quality pharmaceutical, nutraceutical products and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Headquartered in Bangkok, we have our presence in more than 30 countries across the globe.
We care for the CUSTOMER – the doctor, the retailer & YOU.
We care for “Human Wellness”; our first objective is to help people stay healthy.
Our values are based on Truth, Trust, Respect and Freedom.
Our way of life provides a learning environment wherein you change before you are forced to and help to build a Company that will live beyond each of us.
We create value by marketing and selling medicines in developing countries.
• With two world class manufacturing facilities in Thailand and one in Australia, Mega operates over 30 countries employing more than 5,000 colleagues.
• At Mega you will drive your future and the future of this Company.
Mega Lifesciences India is a subsidiary of Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited, Thailand. With two world class manufacturing facilities in Thailand and one in Australia, Mega operates over 31 countries employing 5,500 colleagues and has an annual revenue of over USD 370 Million (FY-18). Mega features in top 20 pharmaceutical companies as per IQVIA MIDAS Thailand (MAT Dec. 2017) in branded generic & Non Rx bound product category.
At Mega, you will drive your future and the future of this Company.