- Develops and improves products quality, machine & labor efficiency, equipment and facilities utilization. Updates procedures and work instructions to comply with all quality systems such as GMP, HACCP, BRC and customer requirement .
- Create answer support CCI initiatives for cost saving project.
- Supervise employee and team to ensure all products are in good quality with high productivity. Also conduct the training courses of basic sanitation, GMP and HACCP to staffs.
- Empower team members in cross functional problem solving, investigate the root causes and find out corrective and preventive actions
- Control PM plan for machine in dry plant and document for dry production and M&U.
- Any special jobs assignment that involved in the responsibility
- Bachelor 's degree in Food science or Food Technology
- GMP, HACCP and BRC for quality system
- 3-5 Years in Food Manufacturing
- Able to work at Amata I.E. Phase10 Panthong, Chonburi
McCormick & Company is a global leader in flavor and one of the most respected and familiar names in the industry. In business for more than 125 years, McCormick manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry—retail outlets, food manufacturers and food service businesses. McCormick is a team of more than 10,000 employees located around the world – and we’re growing. If you have a passion for flavor and you’re ready to take a journey, come have a seat at our table.