Supervise the day-to-day running of production process in all types of manufacturing operations. Ensure the production line is running smoothly and all staffs are meeting their production targets.
Supervise operators and control production process by scheduling for operators, distributing the work orders, monitoring production performance, providing hands on and support to foreman and operators, organizing routines and ensure that the machineries are maintained with proper calibration and maintenance programs.
- Release shop order follow in monthly plan and set daily plan
- Supervise Production foreman to perform and update Daily plan according to the stated procedures to ensure that all Shop order have been correctly recorded in IFS system.
- Supervise the Production foreman to perform correctly production process at designed work stations as per shop order requirement following in Volume of production target per day
- Manage production staffs and activities by monitoring and analysis production key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure the effective operation towards company strategy and seek for any improvements.
- Control the production process by issuing procedures and instructions to ensure that the production processes are in compliance with the right recipes and processes.
- Handle and assigned Production foreman for support urgent or special orders with sense of urgency, and target to meet the On Time in Full (OTIF) requirements
- Develop the production team by training and coaching on best practices to ensure efficiency in production
- Co-operate with maintenance by scheduling planned to shut down any production lines to ensure that preventative maintenance is executed correctly.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the Production plan can be produced within time frame and complied with its specification.
- Ensure all operator under production paint team are working compliance to safety requirement of HSEQ standard.
- Monitor and promote the safety awareness to team follow HSEQ standard.
- Improve the current capacity by seeking rooms of improvement in some processes that can be extended from processes modification, invest for high capacity equipment or any innovations.
- Monitoring % NCR target and minimize the non-conformance product and reprocess product.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun employs more than 9,800 employees. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.