Professional Support Division (Presale /Post Sale)
บริษัท เบญจจินดา โฮลดิ้ง จำกัด
ไอที - ซอฟต์แวร์/โทรคมนาคม
• Direct report to Sales Directors
• Devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
• Duty to map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Expansion, explore and provide new business opportunities and a new service for both newer and existing customers.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Coordinating internally with Business Development, Warehouse Planning and Operations team to design the solutions for both existing and new customers to ensure the best practice and serving as customer needed.
• Coordinating with Finance team to prepare our quotation and proposal for customer.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Manage and take care the customers to achieve customer satisfaction
• Bachelor Degree in Logistics Management, Business Administration, Marketing or any related fields.
• At least 5 years of experienced in AE, Sales or Business Development, preferable in Warehouse, Logistics , Supply Chain ecommerce or related business.
• Strong interpersonal skill, Good coordination, Good Relation and Service Mind.
• Good communication both Thai & English and Computer literacy.
• Experience in Logistics Business Development, Warehousing & Fulfilment operation and transportation, preferable
• Understanding in Business Nature of Electronics Device, Gadget, Appliance, and Engineering Equipment is a plus.
Benchachinda Holding Group was founded in 1990. Presently, the group opertes telecommunications and Information; Communication and Technology under United Information Highway Company Limited (UIH), BB Broadband Company Limited (BBB), BB Content & Multimedia Company Limited (formerly known as Learn2Gether), United Telecom Sales and Services Company Limited (UTEL), United Distribution Business Company Limited (UD) and BB Technology Company Limited (BBTEC)
Though the company's major business counterpart is the Government and government related agencies, a long-time connection between the Company and Thai society was profoundly tangible. As it is reflected in its Mission; to accentuate sense of social responsibility, hence the Rak Ban Kerd Foundation whose aim is to promote ethics which is vital for strong-economy society.
With a strong believe that a waterdrop is somewhat could be united to achieve greatness in anything, Benchachinda seeks to uphold its philosophy in promotion of ethics in and outside workplaces and we hope that "The Power of Waterdrops" could ultimately culminate sustainable growth and development to Thailand and its people..
Resource Management & Employment Division., People Management Department