- Develop feasibility study, develop and execute marketing and business plans of the responsible project
- Prepare project development organization, timeline and preliminary program.
- Work with project team, internal departments, external consultants, professionals and suppliers to complete all project functions of application of licenses and permits, tender, design, schedule, construction, control, budget, contract administration, payment and claim, sales and marketing, etc.
- Manage hand-over and quality management of the responsible project
- Develop and/or able to recommend strategies for both residential and retail or mix-used projects
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering or Architecture or related fields.
- 7-10 years of experience in Property Development and Project Development.
- Having direct experience with property development project, either in residential or retail development.
- Good management skill, communication skill and Team work. Excellent in English.
DTGO Corporation Limited (DTGO) was founded in 1993 with a distinctive culture and structure to twin business success with social contribution.
The group is now active in Thailand and abroad in fields including property development, hotel management, import-export, design, construction management, finance, robotics, and green technology.
DTGO is known for its social and environmental responsibility and its high ethical standards, for which it has been selected as the first Thai honoree among The World’s Most Ethical Companies.
DTGO firms include Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited (MQDC), Dees Supreme, DigitaLife Corporation Limited (DLC), DT Design, and DT Plans. The group is also engaged in joint ventures including EEC DT Green Power, Obotrons, and Obodroid.
Under its commitment to social contribution, DTGO dedicates 2% of its topline revenue to initiatives in education, healthcare, and the environment. The group channels its funding through specialist foundations such as the Buddharaksa Foundation.
Amid its ongoing expansion DTGO welcomes candidates who can work with dynamism, teamwork, goodwill, and open-mindedness, embracing our vision of a community of smart and good-hearted people who care for society at large.