- To oversee and manage the entire development/construction process by establishing clear processes/procedures and executing set corporate guidelines in order to achieve the corporate goal for each real estate development project.
- The Project Manager must have a clear and concise understanding of all stages of the real estate development process and must know how to attain key milestones timely within the real estate development process.
- Oversee and manage entire development / construction process.
- Set, manage and work within approved budgets and time-lines.
- Daily, weekly, monthly planning monitoring, control & achievement of tasks.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control / Troubleshoot and rectify site problems.
- Accurate controls of cost vs budget & reporting.
Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited is a leading property developer in Thailand, focusing on high quality serviced residences, hotels and mixed use developments. The group currently operates six hospitality assets with a total of 800 keys. These properties are under the brands Citadines (Citadines Sukhumvit 8 Bangkok, Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok, Citadines Sukhumvit 16 Bangkok and Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok), Oakwood (Oakwood Residence Sukhumvit 24 Bangkok) and Hyatt (Hyatt Place Phuket, Patong). The group is expanding its hospitality development platform across Thailand and particularly Pattaya, Phuket and Chiang Mai with a total of 500 keys under development.
Boutique Corporation Public Company Limited has also successfully diversified its real estate activities, with the launch of the award winning community mall Rain Hill on Sukhumvit 47 in 2012 and the current development of the mixed use development “Summer Hill”.
Summer Hill, a stylish new summer-inspired community hub, is set to transform the Phra Khanong retail and lifestyle landscape when it opens its doors end of 2017. Located just one step from BTS Phra Khanong, the mixed-use development features an assortment of stores, cafes, restaurants, fitness centers and co-working spaces for visitors to shop, hangout, savor a delicious meal or drink, and just enjoy their “summer-like” urban lifestyle.
To support our continued expansion, we are seeking talented people who desire to be a part of a small, fast growing team and a dynamic organization.