• Arrange a daily meeting with client, consultant and all related parties due to schedule plan and remaining work and prepare related reporting.
• Coordinate with Designer, Interior Designer, Client, Consult M/E contractor and all related parties.
• Contact supplier or sale marketing due to materials or equipment which are required.
• Organizing and reviewing building plans, as well as preparing construction contracts for general contractors.
• Ensure that construction projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards. They determine and schedule different stages of the building process according to client needs.
• Monitor progress and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with building plans and project deadlines.
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer, Construction Management or related fields
• At least 10 years’ experience in construction project and at least 5 years of project management
• Construction background preferably with Industrial, Medical, Commercial, Food clients
• Proven track record of successful project execution.
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/ Marketing, Accounting/ Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/ Shipping, Branding/ Advertising and others.