• Manage complex projects by directing staff to ensure all steps are completed by their deadlines
• Find solutions for clients’ needs by drawing upon expertise within the firm
• Provide customer service for long-term, high net worth clients.
• Fluent English (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 3+ years of experience managing complex projects and anticipating numerous deadlines
• Experience in escalations, account management, project management, etc.
• Self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
The staff of International Tax Counsel Ltd. is an integral part, are spread across the globe; therefore, a flexible work schedule is required. In order to accommodate North American time zones, regular hours will likely be from very early morning through mid-afternoon, depending on the evolving needs of the company.
*Salary will be considered depending on experience, skill level, and qualifications.
International Tax Counsel Ltd., an innovative international tax law company with affiliated offices in Canada, USA and Singapore, is seeking professionals with experience in project and client management. Candidates must have excellent English, be disciplined, self-motivated, and highly organized. Experience in Law, Banking or Logistics is preferred.
Client satisfaction is our firm’s highest priority, and the foundational responsibility of the Client Service Manager is to ensure that the needs and expectations of our clients are fully satisfied. This is established through consistent professionalism in dealings with clients and successfully managing projects.
เลขที่ 1 อาคารเอ็มไพร์ ทาวเวอร์ชั้น 39 ห้องเลขที่ 3910 ถนนสาทรใต้ แขวงยานนาวา เขตสาทร กรุงเทพมหานคร 10120 / 94/45 The Next 3.2 Floor 6-7th ,Chiang Mai – Maejo Rd., Faham, Maung, Chiang Mai 50000