- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities and Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis for Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project, Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices and Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Over 3-5 years of working experience in project management.
- Good background and familiar with IT service industry. (Sector Banking, Government etc.)
From a service provider of data backup center during Vietnam War, CDG Group has become a professional service provider of integrated and comprehensive total IT solutions in Thailand. We have been serving leading organizations – from public sector, state-enterprises, to large corporations in private sector. CDG Group has gained trust from our customers for more than 50 years for our commitments to crack their business challenges with wide range of services including IT consulting, system design and development, hardware and software supplies, applications to fulfill customers’ requirements in all forms, IT training, as well as after-sale services and maintenance.