Property Management Department Manager / Operation Manager
บริษัท เมเจอร์ ดีเวลลอปเม้นท์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
1. Planned and managed work systems, strategies, and proactive procedures for the responsible projects in order to meet the company’s standards and achieve the company’s objectives.
2. Monitored and controlled and performance of all subordinates in responsible business unit to perform effectively and in accordance with company’s protocols and procedures.
3. Control Juristic Person Management (common area and facility management) budget and cost during subsidization period. Also manage unsold unit’s common fee that may pay to Juristic Person.
4. Audit the staff performance in each division and consultant for further improving
5. Directly supervises and works closely with the Building managers to provide leadership for department as well as oversees major decisions and assure that team members implement their portfolio objectives and work plans.
6.Acted as a leader in Committees/Co-owners/Customers/and other meetings concerning the responsible projects.
7. Controlled the operation budgets of all responsible projects.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management or related fields
Minimum 5-10 years experience in building/estate management and/or 3 years in management level
Knowledge in Juristic Person Acts is an advantage
Fast-moving and service-minded
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proven team leadership skills
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume with expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph via click "Apply Now" to
For more information please visit us : https://career.mde.co.th/th/home