- Develop sources of supply as required for supply chain, engineering and other company needs.
- Analyze supply-demand from the LN6 system and provide guidance to management as required.
- Coordinate completion of paperwork as required by the finance department and assist with PPV management
- Keep management apprised of any foreseen problems.
- Perform First Article Approval process.
- Follow up for any changes in the PO due to price or quantity or other reason.
- Follow up for on time delivery with supplier.
- Manage non-conformities with the supplier for root cause and corrective action.
- Prepare management summaries as required for all aspects of supplier selection and management, supplier KPI’s, PPV and others as required.
- Works as a liaison to design engineering to understand specifications and performance test requirements in order to facilitate procurement of parts and equipment for aeronautical and aerospace products: Analyzes technical data, designs, preliminary specifications, manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and availability of parts and equipment.
- Consults with engineering personnel to establish performance criteria and specifications for manufacturing and testing.
- Investigates potential suppliers and recommends those most desirable.
- Advises company personnel, suppliers, and customers of nature and function of parts and equipment.
- Interviews supplier representatives regarding specifications, costs, inspection, and similar problems relating to parts and equipment.
- Arranges and participates in conferences between suppliers and engineers, purchasers, inspectors, and other company personnel to facilitate material inspection, substitution, standardization, rework, salvage, utilization, and economical procurement of parts and equipment installed in aircraft, spacecraft, or related products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or Engineering preferably mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or aircraft engineering or any related field.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Thai native. Fluent in English both verbal and written.
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRANGroup in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Zodiac Galleys & Equipment Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley &electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.