For over a century, the Royal Bangkok Sports Club (RBSC) has been distinguished as the most prestigious international sports club in the Kingdom. Established in accordance with the wishes of HM King Chulalongkorn the Great on September 6, 1901 (B.E. 2444), RBSC continues to provide world-class sports and recreational facilities and other services to members of RBSC and RBSC Polo Club and their families.
We are recruiting a Purchasing Manager who will report to Chief Financial Officer and will manage the purchasing function, logistical aspects of product deliveries, contract negotiation and contract administration for the RBSC and The RBSC Polo Club.
• Male / Female, aged between 35 – 40 years old and up.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or Economic or Accounting.
• Minimum 10 years hands-on Procurement activities.
• Strong command of English both spoken and written (TOEIC score 700 above is preferred).
• Having high responsibility, good attitude and teamwork spirit.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Advance skill in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint is advantage.
• Highly organized, proactive, dynamic energetic and highly self-disciplined
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications, applications including a detailed resume, references, contact phone number, present, and expected salaries should be sent via email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.