1. Carry out day to day activities of Quality Assurance dept for smooth functioning of departments works.
2. Update himself with the day to day quality status of the raw materials/In process materials and finish goods an take appropriate action in case of deviations.
3. Maintain best administration, 5s condition and housekeeping, Safety and Hygiene in QA-department.
4. Coordination to all depts. for compliance of ISO and related system (like QMS/EMS/OHSAS/FSMS) for up gradation of ISO manual, System procedures throughout the organization.
5. Implementation of newer system or Integrated system in the organization
6. TPM activity as per the schedule and Leading the QM Pillar in the organization
7. Handling customer Complaints
8. Development of newer Product and jointly work with NPD-Corporate
9. Focus on Technical service activities: Organize seminar to different customer and work with the corporate strategy ( TI Strategy: V+,W2 and P1)
10. Strict control over outgoing quality, through involvement of self as well as QA-staff, seniors.
11. Data analysis and report of properties of BOPET film
12. Documentation of customer complaints as well as corrective actions, communication of CAPA to all concern, training to concern dept persons
- able to communicate in English
- have experience in Quality Control or in Polyester film/Flexible Packaging/Polymer processing (Printing and lamination of plastic films)/Polyester film/BOPP (Printing/Lamination/Packaging experience in Flexible Packaging Company (Printing, Lamination Industry).
- Experience of implementing/maintaining ISO9001, ISO14001 and other systems like OHSAS and FSMS
- Able to communicate /train and help production dept from feedbacks from test results. Able to guide and help process for controlling and improvements with feedback from testing/analysis results for taking appropriate corrective actions.
Polyplex is a reputed globally company and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Polyester films. Polyplex offers a wide range of plastic films across several substrates. This includes standard plain films as well as a range of value added films and fictionalized specialty films with offline coating and metalizing capabilities. These films can be used in a wide array of applications with dominant end uses in packaging and industrial segments.