หางานง่ายจาก App ที่เร็วและดีกว่าเว็บ!
Responsible for leading and managing the Quality Assurance dept to alliance overall product quality.
1. To be responsible for the overall product quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
2. To ensure all quality & environment systems procedures are in place and always maintain / practice throughout the organization.
3. To be authorized for the maintenance and improvement of the quality & environment systems and operations training & certification program.
4. To be focusing on the CFQ meeting customer satisfaction.
5. To be responsible for overall quality & environment systems implementation.
6. To ensure all quality & environment inspection requirements for customers are implemented and measured for monitoring and initiating continuous improvement.
7. To co-ordinate with ARC 1-ARC2 QA section in all related quality & environment activities.
8. To attend to customer’ complaints and liaise with customers quality & environment representative for proper corrective action or discussion, CFQ satisfy.
9. To schedule periodically and conduct vendor assessment for all local suppliers.
10. To conduct relevant training for all QS staff in order to enhance individual’s knowledge and capability.
11. To review all QA performance indicators and activate tactical plan for annual improvement programs.
12. To be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the quality & environment systems.
13. To review, implement and maintain the ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14000 Systems.
14. To review, implement and maintain the ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14000 document and data control systems.
15. To proceed periodical internal audits to ensure that the company complies with the ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 14000 requirements at all times.
16. To ensure that all SOP’s are updated accordingly.
17. To review and maintain of Quality & Environmental Manual.
18. To plan and implement the Total Quality Management activities including general and organize the TQM awareness to all ARC’s employees.
19. To coordinate with all departments in getting the quality & environment program ; 5-s., ESP , QCC, SPC, ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949 &ISO 14000 running and extending its
20. continuous improvement towards goals and objectives of The company.
1. SEX Female / Male
2. AGE 35 years or above
3. EDUCATION Bachelor Degree in any related field
4. EXPERIENCE Training Field.
- ISO 9001 Requirements
ISO/TS 16949 Requirements
ISO 14000 Requirements
Other Quality Management Systems
- Document and data control system
At least 5 years in QA field
5. OTHERS - Operate personal computer (Microsoft Office)
Good command in English