Location : This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand in Head Office, Bangkok. (BTS Ari)
1. Ensure that the quality audit for suppliers and raw milk cooperatives are carried out according to schedule.
• Organize the quality audit schedule for suppliers and raw milk cooperatives.
• Coordinate with concerned departments and all auditors to carry out the quality audit and follow up on the audit result and corrective action.
•Provide GMP training or give advice for raw milk cooperative.
2. Ensure that Non-conformities feedbacks from suppliers are effective in root cause and action provided within agreed timeline. The re-occurrence NCs are appropriately highlighted to related functions for further improvement.
3. Ensure that the procedure work instruction and specifications in working areas are updated.
• Carry out the internal audit both advance and not advance notice.
• Follow up the corrective action of CAR form.
• Set up and implement the corporate procedure and /or procedure, which can be effect to product quality and safety.
• Provide the procedure, work instruction and specification, which are requested from all departments.
• Control the documentation system.
4. Ensure that the quality and food safety system of product in supply chain are carried out according to schedule
• Manage and ensure quality and food safety system for co-manufacturing operation to comply with International standard and FrieslandCampina standard
• Handle non-conformities product at co-manufacturing sites and drive improvement actions
• Ensure the quality and good warehousing practice of external warehouse and transportation
• Drive quality improvement along value chain by collaborating with cross functional team (sale team, factory team etc.)
5. Handle Consumer Information Center (CIC) and engage with cross functional team to build consumer, customer satisfaction
6. Handle and coordinate with inter-company for quality improvement and complaint handling process
7. Direct and coach direct report to get efficiency and meet expectation.
• Coaching the direct report according to plan.
• Set up the development plan for direct report
1. Bachelor degree or higher in Food science/ technology degree or equivalent
2. Experience in the food industry in a role of quality control/assurance
3. High understanding of food safety and food quality.
4. Trained internal or lead auditor and having experience of food technical audit.
5. Understanding of new product development.
6. Knowledge of EU/ international regulation/national regulation, local food standard, and food labeling legislation.
7. Knowledge of food packaging both primary and secondary.
8. Knowledge of food industrial processing including productivity, measurement and improvement
9. Experienced working with supplier/outsourcing/co-packing.
10. Having skills on food standard audit and able to advise on food standard development.
11. Having experience on coordination with supplier and third party manufacturer on new product development.
12. Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with all levels of an organisation.
13. The ability to work either in a team or individually using own initiative.
14. Flexibility with the ability to move priorities when necessary.
15. Good computer skills, use of Word and Excel.
16. Public and food government sector relationship
We help people to move forward by getting more out of milk
As Royal FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. Our company has more than 130 years of commitment to sustainable dairy. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world. Our core values are Embrace Challenge, Grow Together and Feel Accountable characterize our way to doing the business. Thailand operation is the affiliate of RFC and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy as an example. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
As Royal FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than on hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk. We aim to help people to move forward by getting more out of milk. We have more than 140 years of commitment to sustainable dairy. As a co-operative, we are a team and can depend on one another. Our core values are Embrace Challenge, Grow Together and Feel Accountable characterize our way to doing the business. For Thailand we have been here since 1967. Foremost is a big name in Thailand. Anyone looking for tasty and nutritional dairy products in Thailand is likely to choose Foremost. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, Yoghurt drinks and condensed milk.