หางานง่ายจาก App ที่เร็วและดีกว่าเว็บ!
A quality assurance technician is needed to ensure the company's products meet the customer's requirements and the product specifications.
• Work with the production staff so they understand the customer's requirements and the product specifications.
• Provide training to production staff on the company's products and quality standards.
• Carry out routine testing to determine whether products meet the product specifications.
• Review procedures and quality processes to ensuring ongoing improvement.
• Determine solutions and take action to solve products that are in and not in the specifications.
• Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking manufacturing processes and production output.
• Report all quality assurance issues to production management.
• Provide accurate and comprehensive technical reports, as required from product testing data.
• Track, investigate, and correct non-conformance issues to ensure that future products conform to specifications.
• Maintain the track and trace all the company’s products.
• Carry out routine testing on raw materials to ensure that they meet specifications.
• A Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, General Science or related fields would be an advantage.
• Relevant experience for the position within Quality Control and Quality Assurance field.
• Competent in the use and calibration laboratory equipment to carry out quality assurance testing processes.
• Feels comfortable with a hands-on approach to process and equipment.
• Self-starter, able to work with little direct oversight.
• A team player along with an inherent self-responsibility for one’s own work.
• Strong work ethic and integrity.
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent command of Thai both verbal and written
• A good command in English, both verbal and written.