Working in Japan supporting overseas customer by contacting with sales in topics relating to quality. Responsibility includes reviewing documents, claim reporting using quality tools (8D, fishbone, Why-Why, etc.), audit & follow up.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or related Engineering field
• Has work experience in related Engineering or Quality fields
• Age not over 35 years old
• Be able to communicate well in English with TOEIC score more than 700
• Be able to communicate well in Japanese with JLPT level N2
• Be able to work overseas (Japan) for long period of time (3 years minimum)
• Be able to read & write engineering drawing using Autocad / Solidworks
• Strong knowledge of statistics. Can use Minitab program
“To be the world’s superior manufacturer of high precision electronics and mechanical components”
Minebea Group of Companies (Thailand) is a member of Minebea Co.,Ltd.in Japan , a corporate giant producing miniature ball bearings, mechanical parts and electronic devices, operating 32 plants with 52 sales offices , employing more than 44,000 persons in 14 countries.
Minebea Group of Companies(Thailand) would like to invite the qualified candidates for these following positions.