Quality Management Systems (QMS) Officer (Based at Prachinburi)
บริษัท ปารีส แบงคอก เบเกอรี่ จำกัด
- To be responsible for implementation, continuously improving and maintaining Quality Management System : BRC system, Food Safety, ISO, Halal, GFSI, CSR, Environment, customer specific’s requirement, the company standards.
- To organize and lead both internal and external auditing.
- To ensure that the factory keeps compliance with all standards and coordinate with all departments for corrective actions when necessary.
- To implement and maintain the Group's procedures.
- To investigate and monitor corrective/preventive actions and non-conformities.
- To compile and communicate Non Conformances and deviations from standards.
- To train the staff on the Quality Management systems being in place / being implemented.
- To manage the internal audit system.
- To prepare and take part in customer and third party audits.
- To monitor the implementation of preventive and corrective action plans.
- To cover for the Quality manager in her absence, may have to work on Saturday/holiday on a very exceptional basis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in food technology or related field preferred).
- Knowledge in food safety and food technology
- Good knowledge of food safety standards, working knowledge of ISO and/or any of the GFSI standards, Internal and external auditing. Halal and BRC specific knowledge would be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Thai and English
- Good command in Microsoft Office, Word, EXCEL, Powerpoint.
- Working Location: at 304 Industrial in Prachinburi
DELIFRANCE THAILAND (Paris Bangkok Bakery Co., Ltd.) part of the French Group Delifrance is a manufacturer and distributor of fine frozen bakery products to Foodservices, QSR and Modern Trade. As part of our expansion in the region, we are setting up a manufacturing plant in Thailand. We wish to appoint a dedicated professional to further contribute our aggressive growth and expansion plans.