We are currently searching for a talented Quantity Surveyor. The role will require the candidate to be responsible for the construction projects from conception to completion. You will be required to provide Interior Design cost knowledge and cost management services in this role. You should have at least 3+ years experience in Quantity Surveyor. Also you should possess excellent communication skills and a creative and dynamic flair. In return you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast paced/high pressured but fun working environment. You will have the chance to work on some of the most creative interior projects. As well as working collaboratively as part of a team you will also enjoy an autonomous working environment.
If you are looking to step up and bring your "A" game, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
• Preparing cost estimates.
• Preparing preliminary and detailed cost estimates to establish project budget, cash flow projections and financial statements to monitor and control project cost and Conducting cost reconciliation to meet client’s cost requirements.
• Cost planning and management of costs of a construction project life cycle.
• Preparing tender report and negotiate prices, terms, condition with contractors.
• Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures.
• Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum.
• Verifying Variation Orders Request and issue Variation Orders.
• Keeping an up to date database or record of the value of materials from suppliers.
• Maintaining the project library in terms of cost proposal documents.
• Constant communication with team members.
• Working directly with office executives to provide on commercial project issues.
• Open to Thai nationals only.
• Must have a bachelor's degree in Quantity Survey/ Building/ Construction Management and Interior Design.
• Must have 3 to 5 years of experience of relevant working experience in Interior Design (fitting out) would be an advantage.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai with confidence.
• Must have strong attention to detail, have excellent time management skills, familiar with Microsoft Office, have great math skills and CAD program would be an advantage.
• Must be able to handle on the job pressure especially during deadlines.
• Must have prior experience working in an office environment with large and diversified members.
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world's leading real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe.Our employees are our most valuable resource. We commit substantial resources to hire, support and train outstanding people, offering them ample opportunities to develop their skills and gain the valuable experience they need to excel.
175 Sathorn City Tower 19th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120