For over a century, the Royal Bangkok Sports Club (RBSC) has been distinguished as the most prestigious international sports club in the Kingdom. Established in accordance with the wishes of HM King Chulalongkorn the Great on September 6, 1901 (B.E. 2444), the RBSC continues to provide world-class sports and recreational facilities and other services to members of the RBSC and the RBSC Polo Club and their families.
We are recruiting an RBSC Polo Club Manager to head our management teams and staff serving at the RBSC Polo Club. The RBSC Polo Club Manager is responsible for the performance and management of the RBSC Polo Club, including Administration Department, Membership Services Department, Sports Department, Maintenance and Grounds Department, and Equestrian Department including the Club’s projects management. The ideal candidate will manage the RBSC Polo Club in an efficient and professional manner; provide services effectively to all members, and set and achieve standards of excellence in all areas of the operation.
- Proven administrative and managerial abilities in a similar position or in a medium organization.
- Strong sense of diplomacy and tact when interacting with the Club’s members.
- Strong service orientation.
- Effective communication skills in a Thai and International environment.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to properly administer Club’s policy and procedures.
- Strong command of English both spoken and written (TOEIC score 700 above is required).
- Candidates of Thai nationality are preferred.
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications, applications including a detailed resume, references, contact phone number, present and expected salaries should be sent via email . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.