• Recruit and review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews as required for all open positions within the division supported.
• Determine applicant qualifications by comparing job descriptions and applicant resumes.
• Conduct debrief sessions with hiring managers.
• Maintain electronic and hard-copy candidate files, track candidate status, and progress through hiring process.
• Make offers to all selected candidates.
• Develop and conduct activities related to the recruitment of external applicants.
• Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source applicants.
• Attend job fair and recruitment events.
• Increase employer branding and value proposition inside and outside of the organization by publishing content about the company mission, goals, benefits and thought leadership through social media, corporate website, networking groups and recruiting events.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRM, HRD , Psychology, BBA or a related field.
5+ years of proven recruiting success, focusing on full cycle recruitment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Detail oriented, self-directed professional with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment.
Human Capital Management Division
Major Development Estate
141 Major Tower Thonglor 18th Floor, Soi thonglor10,