- Ensure to acquire and build the new and maintaining the relationship the existing FI business development as solution provider and advisor for FI clients and in the line with our internal and external’s control and guideline.
- Provide the advice based on analysis for set up new& existing limits to nationwide and/or worldwide counterparties in financial institutions (FI) to fulfill the requirement of whole Bank’s business operations.
- Ensure all FI counterparties’ credit limits in compliance with all related regulations to protect the risk of the bank.
- Liaise with FI counterparties for exploring businesses opportunity and obtaining counterparty limits in return.
- Monitor and update news and stocks price movement of FI counterparties, other FI and global FI industry.
- Comply with ISDA, GMRA, and other agreements with other FI counterparties for supporting business requirement.
- Ensure KYC and AML questionnaires of all FI counterparties in place and in compliance with all related regulations.
- Provide reports and ad-hoc/ special assignments requested by executive management.
- Education Level : Master Degree in Finance and Banking
- Years of Experience : over 7-10 years experience - Experience in Global Market Business (Treasury, Trade finance, corporate loan, Financial Institutional, transactional banking)
- Able to work under pressure
- Good leadership, negotiation, communication skill and service-oriented
- Good connection with banks, non-banks and regulators i.e. Bank of Thailand, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited (ICBC)
Being a member of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC), the largest commercial bank in China and the world's largest bank in market capitalization, ICBC (Thai) is now ready to provide an integrated banking service for both retail and institutional customers including international corporations.
Our customers will experience the convenience through ICBC network which includes 16,232 service points around China together with 162 foreign branches and subsidiaries and partners with more than 1,500 correspondent banks worldwide. With the support from ICBC, a world-class banking group, to help broaden and strengthen our competency, we aim at becoming ICBC Regional Center in Indochina in the near future.