• Install Software: Remote support engineers, assist clients and customers in installing software, follow directions to correctly set up software for clients.
• Solve Technical Issues: When customers experience technical issues, remotely support and find solutions to the customers with clear communications
• Provide Customer Service: Working with clients and customers, provide excellent customer service, communicate effectively and listen attentively to customers’ concerns
• Advise Customers on Software Management When troubleshooting Servers, Storage, Software errors, advise customers on maintaining and managing their software. And offer tips and advice to avoid facing technical issues
• Work with Engineering Teams to design and implement improvements to software and tools.
• Coordinate with global team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• At least 3-4 years of related experience in issues such as IT productivity, performance management, service level management, quality and rework metrics, SDLC, Application, help desk
• Familiar with knowledge of Servers, Storage, Software, Networking Devices operations. Understand operations including network connectivity, installation, maintenance, and Software configuration
• Communication Skills : Working with clients and customers, have strong written and verbal communication skills. Handle customer concerns, and advise customers on how to troubleshoot their software
• Analytical Ability – Charged with solving issues and analyzing software problems, have strong analytical skills. Gather information from customers to diagnose problems and come up with solutions
• Remote Support - Working remotely, and are adept at using a computer as well as a telephone to provide support
• Technological Skills – work with different technology systems. In order to troubleshoot issues and answer customers’ questions, they must have a strong knowledge of Servers, Storage, Software, Networking Devices operations
Salary up to 50k THB + OT + Expense
For more information, please contact K. Teerawat 02-0365999 ext. 1424
Manpower Inc. is a world leader In the employment services Industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower’s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world”s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower”s work is on raising productivity through Improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.
25th Floor, Rajanakarn Building 3 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120