We don't mind telling you that Guardian is one of the world's largest manufacturers of float glass and fabricated glass products. You also should know that we manufacture and supply the automotive industry with a variety of exterior products. We've also become a significant player in the building materials distribution business. And somewhere along the line, we became the world's largest producer of mirrors.
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, the privately held Guardian Industries group of companies has over 19,000 employees worldwide (that's 21 countries, on 5 continents), and we value them above all else.
In fact, we are very proud of our management structure. It is specifically designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense, and allows the individual to flourish. It is an environment that thrives on the initiative of its people. And it works. Just ask any of our thousands of happy customers.
A few highlights:
• Guardian’s Science and Technology Center was establish in the year 2000 in Michigan, USA to develop value added products.
• We give opportunities for our people to grow from the ground up through a system of functional rotations.
• We provide opportunities for our people to train and work abroad.
• We promote “fun at work” and celebrate our success.
• Our HealthGuard and Community Care programs are essential parts of Guardian as we strive to improve the lives of our employees and the local communities.
Career Opportunities in Thailand
Established in Thailand in 1992, we have two highly sophisticated production facilities in Saraburi and Rayong. Our commitment to quality, cleanliness and safety made us the first float glass manufacturer in Thailand to become ISO 9001:2000 certified.
Join us, and you’ll have the power to truly affect change. We’re looking for people who have astrong ambition to succeed to join us at our Saraburi Plant in the following areas: