1. Prepare the safety plan and implement. 2. Conduct and monitor occupational health, environment, safety to comply with law. 3. Implement the training of safety knowledge to employee and contractor. 4. Review and update the registration law and safety requirements. 5. Create and coordinate with employee to conduct the safety activities.
1. Male/Female, age not over 35 years.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related fields.
3. At least 1 year experience in Occupational Health and Safety.
4. Experience in the system of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 will be an advantage.
Riken (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a leading local manufacturer of high quality PVC Compound for using in a wide range of household and industrial plastic products. We are a joint venture company among Thai Plastic & Chemical Pcl., Mitsui Group and Riken Technos Corporation from Japan. Now, we are looking for qualified candidates to join our company in the following positions:
Personnel & General Affairs Department