1. Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health,Safety and Environmental management.
2. Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
3. Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
4. Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
5. Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
6. Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
7. Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
8. Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
9. Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
10. Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
11. Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
12. Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned
1. Male 27-60 years old.
2. Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree of Occupational, Health & Safety sciences.
3. Working experience at least 5 years’ experience in an Environmental, Health and Safety position; Technical writing a plus, Have done construction work of substations or power plants, have working experience with EGAT, MEA, or PEA would be better.
4. High responsibility, can coordinate work and get along with co-worker.
5. Able to work under pressure and have problem solving skill.
6. Good command of English and computer skills.
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
SINOHYDRO (THAILAND) CO.,LTDSinohydro (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was registered in Bangkok on September 2008. The company aims to become 'Medium-sized quality-benefit contractor in Thailand'.Since 2015, Sinohydro (Thailand) Co., Ltd. has conformed to the national strategy 'One belt, one road', and centralized resources to undertake Chinese production transfer project, and focused on industrial park and factory construction.The company, with projects under construction involve the fields of - Water Affair Management- Industrial Plant Construction- Electric Power Construction- Renewable Energy Construction- Transportation ConstructionRANKING AND CREDIT- Chaopraya Hydropower Certificate- Trina Solar 2015 Outstanding Contribution Award- Certificate of Conformity of Management System- Business License Certificate of MRT Project