• Ensure that all safety, Occ. Health and Environment at work management related activities are according to the standard and comply with Thai Law by providing recommendation/ comment during phase of design.
• Initiate activities to promote safety awareness and safety leadership
• Advise Government agency on Safety, Occ. Health and Environment at work when required.
• Carry out the overall safety risk assessment and ensure that risk is well manage and control.
• Initiate the overall safety performance reports to provide an Management Information and bench marking as well as to further improve as appropriated
• Establish Safety, Occ. Health and Environment at work standard, formulate and up to date safe working procedures, manuals, and instructions.
• Perform as a team leader to carry out an investigation and analysis of all accidents/ incidents and Occupational illness in order to prevent re occurrence and provide measures for accident prevention.
• Provide technical expertise, consultancy and interpretation of Safety, Occ. Health and Environment at work codes including legislative standards and requirements.
• Design and conduct training (need) related to Safety, Occupational Health and Environment at work in order that all staff and contractors have adequate knowledge to work in their environment and motivate their awareness to reduce potential risk associated with those hazards.
• Set up plan audit, identify and monitor/working environment, audit of compliance to reduce potential risk on Safety, Occ. Health and Environment at work and advise recommendation to correct and improve as needed.
Bachelor degree in Occupational Health, Chemical Engineering, Engineering (board range of discipline) or equivalent
Minimum 3 years experience in Safety Officer Professional level and Safety engineer field.
• Good knowledge of safety legislation and international engineering safety code and standard.
• Experience in carrying out risk assessment and other related.
Thaioil Group is Thailand’s largest petroleum and petrochemical refineries for more than 50 years. We are also engaged in paraxylene, base lubricants, electricity, alternative energy and transportation businesses. Due to business expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates in the following position;