- The duties of the Engine OE Sales Engineer in general are to formulate action plan per the company strategy to grow the EOE business in SEA, and follow through the implementation. Make regular and frequent contacts with OE customers, build a close working relationship and rapport with them, pursue all potential business by coordinating the supporting teams to offer customers with excellent filtration solutions and competitive proposals, and with the business.
- Per company strategies, formulate action plan to vigorously develop and growth the OEM business, as well as to achieve the business objectives of the company.
- Implement and follow through the action plans to ensure financial targets will be met. Alert your supervisor of any significant deviation from the set targets: put in place appropriate corrective action and implement them thoroughly.
- Lead the end to end sales cycle from leads to delivery of orders to customers. Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities. Prepare business proposals, not limiting to financial and legal terms and conditions of business, ensuring compliance and profitability.
- Manage and serve the OE customers directly and work with other functional and operational teams to provide excellent pre- and post-sales service. Work closely with other Donaldson entities and personnel to serve and support customers properly, e.g., to select, recommend, produce and deliver products for customers.
- Contact all OE customers in the assigned market segments. Visit them regularly to establish a close working relationship with key personnel and rapport with them; Set up an action plan and establish customer relationship map to pursue the business.
- Develop a network of contacts such as customers, competitors, supplier, sub-contractors, etc. Establish long-term professional relationships potential clients and customers to promote Donaldson's products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of hands-on knowledge in auto, engine, machinery parts and consumable business.
- Proven track record in sales and sales management
- Good ability to read, analyses, and interpret technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Sharp business acumen, financially astute and understands clients' needs.
- Proactive, persistent, and result-driven.
- Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, and deal with abstract and concrete technical and commercial variables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in presenting and communicating and resourceful problem solving skills.
- Good command of English language and local language.
Donaldson Company , Inc., is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. Founded in 1915, Donaldson is a technology-driven company committed to satisfying customer needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development Donaldson serves customers in the industrial and engine markets, including dust collection, power generation, specialty filtration, compressed air purification, off-road equipment, industrial compressors, heavy trucks and light vehicles.
Donaldson provides a wide range of high efficiency media, filters and filtration systems for various commercial, industrial and product applications. Products for the computer disk drive market include particulate filters, desiccant pouches and chemical adsorbing filter pouches. Customers include major disk drive manufacturers such as Hitachi, Seagate Western Digital, HGST, and Maxtor.
Amata City Industrial Estate 7/217 Moo 6, Soi Pornprapa, T.Mabyangpron, A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140