This position will be reporting to Area Manager, he/she will work in assign area of sales and distributor to achieve distribution and merchandising objectives and ensure all promotion programs are well executed. Also, he/she needs to identify and expand business opportunities to expand assortment and distribution by developing account plans and trade programs to ensure the achievement of sales target as well as internal target.
Nature and Scope Responsibilities:
• Deliver Sales, Financial collection, and implement regular or special project to achieving objectives.
• Execution of the agreed plans: Align with Area Manager and Lead the execution of the agreed plans in the stores.
• Manage, Deployment and Priorities of planning to control contract distributor in order to align with company plan and Distributor KPI
• Adapt and align with company plan by Continuously assess and improve work processes with customers to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
• Ability to supervise and coach Van/credit team in Distributor.
Required Skills and Education:
• 3-5 years of solid Sales and/or Marketing experience. (New Graduated is welcome)
• Strong analytical skills followed by solid decision making.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence decisions based on providing appropriate rationale.
• Sense of urgency and ability to handling multiple task or tasks accordingly and within the assigned timeframe.
• Good Planning, Negotiation and organizing skill.
• Adopt and initiate new concepts to improve working effectively and efficiently
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Good command of written and spoken English, computer literacy (MC-Office, Email, Internet and etc.)
• Strong negotiation efficiency and ability to build-up good relationship with key customers to achieve win-win strategies
• Ability to review and analyst category dynamics and insight to seek opportunity and ensure all learning is leveraged fully in development of category and brand in all retail channels