1. Responsible for implementing the forecast sales target yearly for the product group in cooperation with the Product and Division Manager with an action plan for achieving the forecast; and planning and submission of the following year sales target (latest by 15th December of the current year).
2. Provide sales support to the sales staff in his/her team in order to close sales as effective and efficient as possible.
3. Responsible to study for sales proposals, tenders, contract administration, planning and scheduling of work for the team in your direct area of responsibility.
4. Training of the sales force on selling techniques , products knowledge and closing approaches.
5. Assist in organizing product seminars and technical symposium as well as supporting product introduction.
6. Responsible for developing and carrying out of selling strategies and tactics identify sales opportunities as well as understanding and reporting competitors activities on products handled by his team.
1. Male or female with 25-35 years old or above.
2. Bachelor degree from Radiology, Engineering, Science, Medical Technology or related fields.
3. Have at least 3-5 year experience.
4. Have good commands of English.
5. Other skills like presentation, negotiation and Computer skills.
• Provident Fund 5% - 10% • Medical Fee, Life & Health Insurance. • Incentive & Commission. • Cost of living allowance. • Mobile phone & Mobile phone allowance. • Car Loan, Fleet card, Car maintenance allowance. • Bonus / Salary Increment. • Attractive Package. • Knowledge Development (Thailand/Overseas Training) • Children Scholarship / Marriage / Child Birth. • Social Security / Workmen Compensation.
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd. was established in 1991 for development, sales and technical services for medical equipment (including diagnostic X-ray systems, medical X-ray CT systems, magnetic resonance imaging systems, diagnostic ultrasound systems, radiation therapy systems, diagnostic nuclear medicine systems, medical sample testing equipment, and information systems for medical equipment). Due to our rapid growth, we are urgently looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team in the following positions: