Provides high quality leadership, manages and is accountable for all aspects of the Team’s performance Service Center to maximize: Sales Conversion, Customer satisfaction, Retention, Employee Satisfaction, High Quality Assurance, Operation Efficiency and Claim Services. Oversee a team of Service Experts to support them in developing new business opportunities actively. Answer queries and identify new business opportunities among existing & prospect customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Claims, Marketing, Legal and IT departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
• Serves as a Supervisor for Service Center. Establishes and communicates sales, service, quality and productivity goals and action plans to individual members; ensures that all team members work with a focused direction to provide excellent performances.
• Ensure the team handling walk-in customers promptly and effectively and assisting customers to get instant quote or complete the purchase process through the kiosks ipads/notepads.
• Bridge the claim customers with Claim Department in Head Office via Video Conference Call (if needed).
• Leads, coaches, develops, supports, and motivates all team members to achieve sales, service and operational goals.
• Participate in the recruitment process, lead and motivate the team.
• Monitor campaigns, promotions and events to ensure better customer management.
• Demonstrates and explains effective sales and service techniques to team.
• Communicates sales and service initiatives and expectations to team members.
• Observes and monitors team performance throughout the day to ensure that sales & service standards achieved.
• Ensure customer compliments/complaints, tracking/resolution and analysis process is in place so that it will be managed promptly and effectively within targets.
• Identifies high potential team members and promotes their development and advancement
• Ensures that all team members receive their monthly coaching and annual performance appraisal on time.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of business plans and recommend improvements
• Oversee member rewards and recognition programs
• Organize VOC meetings to discuss issues and updates (Capture of Voice of Customers/Staff)
• Organize regular Training to ensure their understanding on products and processes
• Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities
• Work closely with Trainer to provide supports to in-house/online training courses and on-the-job training as needed.
• Host weekly meeting to share results and updates on Action Tracker to drive results
• To support & implement any ad-hoc business projects as instructed by Line Manager
• Clearly communicate the progress of Weekly/Monthly initiatives to internal stakeholders
• Develop new business and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets
• Forecast and track key metrics (e.g. weekly and monthly sales results VS forecasts)
Minimum of 3 years' experience in a highly customer sales and service driven environment (Call center ,Telesales)
Thai Nationality is preferable with excellence command of spoken and written English
Prior experiences in Auto Insurance with Non-life broker license will be advantaged
Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team, Customer Focus, Team Player, Creativity, Time Management, Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills and supervisory skills.
Proven work experience as Relationship Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office will be advantaged
Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
Strong verbal and written communication skills
BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Roojai is a Leader Online Car Insurance broker in Thailand looking for someone who is self-motivation and can bring some fun to work. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of something different here we are Roojai.com.
The company has the ambition to become the benchmark provider for car insurance in Thailand, recognized for its innovative distribution model, better priced products, and market leading claims services.
What are we taking care with our family member : Health Insurance with IPD & OPD also covering for your spouse & child so you don't need to worry for the health fee. We are also take care of your dental. Term Life is covering by time of your basic monthly salary. We help you to save for retirement with Provident fund program that we contribute for you 5% every month. Work hard Play hard, we always have some trips / activities / events.