We are looking for a security engineer that is taking care of IT security our client. This role is responsible for providing the best solutions and services to our large enterprise customers.
• Create installation package for every type of client machines.
• Checking regular synchronization and monitoring to ensure signatures are updated.
• Perform administrative tasks to configure, deploy and sustain AV clients installed and operational on all NIC Internet network Servers & Workstations.
• Providing assistance to the individual(s) responsible for the network security function.
• Help troubleshoot all issues related to signature downloading or updating
• Help troubleshoot all issues on virus infections prevention.
• Prepare and provide daily,weekly,monthly report out from the AV server.
• Monitor SIEM and investigate case.
• Help troubleshoot all issues related Cyber Security Attack.
MFEC OKR:– As MFEC People, you will be a part of our talent team. Besides your main responsibilities, you do have special projects as part of OKR. However, the percentages will be different according to the positions and teams.
Skills & Experiences
2-3 years of experience in networking technology
Excellent communicate and teamwork
Must have ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables on assigned projects
MFEC is a Thailand’s listed leading System Integrator company. We are founded in 1997 as a System Integrator focusing on IT Infrastructure. As always transform and adapt, not only we provide IT consultancy, complex IT solution development, IT-enabled services, and IT infrastructure enablement to top tier clients in various business sectors, we are now into venture building business to drive innovation via our startups and partnership approach. We believe in people excellence therefore we invest in research and development program, provide a solid employee development and entrepreneurship to our employee. This to persue our goal that is to be the trusted partner via our innovation and service excellence.