หางานง่ายจาก App ที่เร็วและดีกว่าเว็บ!
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Agronomy or related field (Masters degree preferred)
- 3-5 years of work experience in agriculture, horticulture or agronomy experience in an organic certified environment,
- Experience dealing with farmers and perishable products, as well as certification bodies a plus
- Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg) a plus
- Coconut farming experience a plus
- Experience in FairTrade a plus
- This position requires excellent creative, analytical, communication skills.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Change management skills
- Flexible and creative problem solving.
- Highly thorough and accurate.
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Ability to travel frequently by car (valid driving license) and work on the field, on the farms on a daily basis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to train and work with operational personnel on the farms
- Deadline oriented with ability to organize assignments, set priorities and carry out plans.
- Passionate and high-energy individual who wants to develop in a fast-growing and innovative company.
- Proficient in Thai and English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Thailand to be considered.
- Warm/wet environments
- Able to drive with a valid driving license and a car
- Ability to periodically lift, push and pull 10+ kilograms, stand, walk, kneel, bend, and reach.
Human Resource Officer
Senior Quality Assurance Supervisor