Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Senior Brand Manager is responsible for develop, monitor, and implement the marketing plan of responsible products with respect to products mix, market segments, promotions and advertising, new product development and project management, as well as recommend the activities to the sales team in order to achieve marketing objective.
Overall Responsibility :
• Develop effective category vision, annual plan and strategies to strengthen position of all products together with Marketing Manager
• Update & analyze market information, competitors’ activities and consumer insight to set effective brand strategies.
• Plan and control Advertising (esp. On-Line) and Promotion spending for responsible products to meet volume/value target.
• Supervise, after management approval, the correct implementation of the plans, follows the development to ensure realization of the target assignments.
• Develop NPD plan to innovate new product concept to the market.
• Contribute in development of advertising campaign, media and brand strategy to enforce the most effective communication strategy.
• Work closely together with Sales and Trade Marketing Department to optimize the total performance of marketing activities for the assigned products.
• Maintain liaison with other department, agency and suppliers to ensure good coordination and effective implementation of plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field, MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Marketing / brand management-experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company preferred.
• Strong Brand management and / or Sales knowledge (i.e. category /brand knowledge); plus basic finance knowledge, research knowledge, media tools and methodologies knowledge, cross-functional knowledge.
• Strong leadership skills, result-oriented, self-motivated, pragmatic, analytical, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Has demonstrated the ability to work in a team setting and has contributed to the achievement of a team's success.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
• Able to work under pressure and business dynamic.
• Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing.
• Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.
We help people to move forward by getting more out of milk
As Royal FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. Our company has more than 130 years of commitment to sustainable dairy. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world. Our core values are Embrace Challenge, Grow Together and Feel Accountable characterize our way to doing the business. Thailand operation is the affiliate of RFC and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy as an example. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
Compensation benefits FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
As Royal FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than on hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk. We aim to help people to move forward by getting more out of milk. We have more than 140 years of commitment to sustainable dairy. As a co-operative, we are a team and can depend on one another. Our core values are Embrace Challenge, Grow Together and Feel Accountable characterize our way to doing the business. For Thailand we have been here since 1967. Foremost is a big name in Thailand. Anyone looking for tasty and nutritional dairy products in Thailand is likely to choose Foremost. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, Yoghurt drinks and condensed milk.