• Process SAP finance & accounting transactions by monitoring / reviewing the flow of accounting transactions in related with costing process and inventories control for each month-end process.
• Being center of knowledge for accounting recognition for concession related matters
• Support /answer or deal with a problem to the user (both TH and overseas entities) who is responsible in the system process of production and accounting treatment of concession.
• Support other departments in financial information by advising a proper practice in line with accounting standard and supporting/coordinating with concerned parties to find out an appropriate decision for the best practice in term of new business or Projects
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Bachelor degree in Accounting
Minimum 3 years experiences in accounting field
Experience in costing process (CO module superuser will be advantage)
Experience in accounting for concessionaire or similar nature will be advantage
Knowledge of SAP FI-CO
Interpersonal skillAdvanced level in Microsoft Excel
Siam City Cement Public Company Limited is one of the leading cement manufacturers in Thailand, established in 1969 with a clear focus to be an innovative supplier of cement and concrete products and solutions. Since the foundation for over 50 years, Siam City Cement PCL., has placed great value on commitment to corporate vision in continuing to build on our long heritage of shared loyalty, creating trusting relationships with our business partners, our people and our community. As of today, Siam City Cement PCL., through our subsidiaries, Siam City Concrete Co., Ltd., Conwood Co., Ltd. INSEE Superblock Co., Ltd., INSEE Ecocycle Co., Ltd., Siam City Power Co., Ltd., and INSEE Digital Co., Ltd., is engaged in cement-based building materials, wood replacement products, light-weight concrete blocks, environmental caring solutions, power generation from the cement production process, and information technology services. To strengthen our business and promote steady growth, we have partnered with Globe Cement Company Limited; the cement manufacturer/ distributor under Globe brand. The company has also expanded the business to Bangladesh under the name of Siam City Cement (Bangladesh) Limited. This expansion commemorates a great opportunity to strengthen our operational excellence and gain competitive advantages to be regional cement industrial leader.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities as well as competitive compensation and benefits for our employees. We value personal individual ability and working as a team. We treat each other the way we want to be treated and we believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust.
To continue striving to deliver excellence, we need people whose outstanding performance will make it possible.