- Provide financial support to CFO and GM in the area of financial planning by working closely with Sales/marketing, commercial finance and supply chain finance on Rolling estimate and budget planning including actual variance, working with other functions on budget management and provide management team with the key business indicator (scorecard tracking) to ensure progress toward goal and action plans identified.
- Lead budget planning process and work closely with sale/marketing, commercial finance and supply chain finance on rolling estimate (RE) and business plan (BP) to ensure accurate assumptions and alignment on the final forecast by SKUs and total company including actual tracking and variance analysis (RE roll forward, Actual waterfall (YTD/YTG), O&R incl. gap closing plan)
- Provide monthly Financial Scorecard to Management including gap vs goal
- Provide Financial support to improve margin through portfolio management or cost to serve analysis
- Create price evaluation model and lead price recommendation for the new products/ new customers
- Financial planning for long range business plan (P&L, B/S and Cash flow)
- Lead SG&A budget management including planning, tracking and controlling
- Ensure system data integrity
Necessary Skill / Experience
- Thai nationality , Male/Female, age 35-45 years old
- Bachelor degree with Major in Business Finance & accounting/ Business Management (Finance Major) with Master degree in the same field is a plus
- Core Managerial Competencies Required
- Balance immediate/long-term priorities
- Deliver Results
- Take ownership and acting with Integrity
- Creative, curious, intuitive, quick learner
- Collaborative/Team Player
- Effective Communication Skill
- Core Technical Competencies/Skills Required
- Proficient in Excel
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting skills with attention to detail
- Problem Analysis and Problem Solving
- The ability to apply forecasting techniques and skills to develop and evaluate business goals and strategies, analyzing information to derive insights and implications to initiate planning and/or re-planning, and controlling financial results.
- Syteline Program Experience is a strong plus.
- Others Required Qualification:
- Years of Experience: +10 Years in financial planning and reporting
Preferable Skill / Experience
- Experience in Cosmetics or FMCG industry is a plus
- Experience as FP&A will be advantage
English: Conversational Level
Workplace Area:BTS Surasak, Bangkok
Working Hour: 8:30-17:30(Mon - Fri)
About the Benefits
About the company
Products: Manufacturer of Personal Care Products.
Business Type: Cosmetics
HOW TO APPLY,
*** Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary, and reference:
Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (80K-100K) (SDG-39144) to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** any query regarding this Job or application method, please call Tel. 02-021-0333
689 BHIRAJ TOWER at EmQuartier, 23rd Floor, Room No. 2304-2306
Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton Sub-District, Vadhana District, Bangkok 10110
Website: www.rgf-hragent.asia and find us on Facebook: RGF Thailand
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takescharge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full-time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region. RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.