- As a Senior Network Specialist, you will be focused on maintaining, managing, (re)configuring, (re)designing, upgrading and monitoring Network and Security Infrastructure.
- It is crucial for you on this position to react fast to network anomalies and be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues across different technologies (switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers etc.). It requires good knowledge and experience with different platforms (both hardware and software) and protocols, as well as the ability to troubleshoot communication in all layers of the OSI model. You will adapt customer requirements to the networking environment and also proactively address trouble spots, recommend configuration and design changes.
- Main duties- depends on skills and experience level:
managing network and security infrastructure
troubleshooting and fault analysis
providing technical expertise to internal / external parties and customers
designing infrastructure solutions
implementing network changes (depending on skills - from minor to major projects)
cooperating across teams and countries on projects
keeping the Infrastructure secure and up-to-date
- At least 3 years' technical experience in network area
- Network infrastructure design and implementation based on Cisco switches (Catalyst, Nexus) and Juniper (SSG, Netscreen, SRX) devices, in Enterprise and Data Center environments
- Extensive knowledge of LAN technologies like VLANs, STP, EtherChannels, Fabric Path etc
- Very good understanding of routing operations on Cisco and/or Juniper
- Knowledge of network security solutions like Firewalls, VPN gateways is required
- Knowledge of load balancing solutions (F5 BIG-IP)
- Ability to read and create technical drafts, network diagrams and topologies
- Very good understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack operations
- Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity issues
-Experience with more than one from: Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Juniper SSG/Netscreen will be an asset
- At lease on of certificate: Juniper JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE, Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Certificate
- Any other technical certifications are also welcomed and highly value
IBMSD is recognized as one of the most significant IT service delivery center of IBM Corporation from more than 25 delivery centers around the world.
We have provided a wide array of IT services to the leading organizations in Thailand since 2002. Today, there are more than 1,200 IBMers under our blue umbrella.
At IBMSD, you will never standstill. We provide the world class environment that full of incredible opportunities to learn and grow on your desired career. You will be a member of 400,000 IBMers’ community who always think, share and act their expertise for the better future.
Being the leader of the industry, all of our contributions always make the future not only to our customer, but also to our industry and to our world.
We are now looking for new IBMer who are ready to join the journey, to share the passion and to make the future with us.
IBM Solutions Delivery Company Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of IBM Corporation, is part of IBM Global Services. Through world-class technology, people, processes and tools, we provide a wide array of IT services to IBM customers. Therefore, our customers can focus on their company core competencies and strategic business goals.
To be essential as the preferred service delivery provider of skilled IT and industry professionals and be recognized for our service quality, our competitiveness and our capability in delivering delightful client experience.
Map & Contact Information
Company Name :
IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.
3rd Floor, IBM Building Phaholyothin Road, Samsennai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400