Senior Web Developer responsibilities include leading a team of junior developers, refining website specifications and resolving technical issues.
- Identifying user and system requirements for websites Microservice and applications
- Prioritizing software development projects, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members
- Creating wireframes to decide on layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Run functionality testings and debug code
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
Home furnishings and decorative retail chain store
With over 40 years of business experience, Index Living Mall has developed the largest network of home goods retail stores in Thailand, self-owned factories, and an international presence and reputation as a world-class exporter.
Index living Mall is committed to creating balanced living for all customers by delivering thoughtful smart design solutions for the home and for life.
If you are seeking for a dynamic, exciting work environment and everyday challenges, apply now!
Please attach a photo with a resume for consideration.