Service Engineer / Sr. (Logistic Automation Systems) (TH_JOB_X41515)
บริษัท จัดหางาน เจเอซี อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล จำกัด
About Employer: One of the global manufacturers of industrial robots and solutions for factory automation is now looking for Thailand Service Engineers to join their team for 24/7 stand-by support to local clients in Food&Beverage, Retailer, E-Commerce, etc.
Service Engineer / Sr. (Logistic Automation Systems)
PLC Engineer (Siemens & SCADA WIN CC)
Job description for this position:
- Provide support to customers for the system installed when clients require
- Plan and perform regular inspection and maintenance service on site
- Respond to customers' concern and complaints in adequate manner
- Recover the systems in the shortest reasonable time
- Record incident/problem in open post lists and prepare action plans for the open points
- Organize open point meeting with stakeholder and take lead to close the open issue
- Be a single point of contact between customer and back office technical support team
- Assist in commissioning and deployment during project implementation phase, and to provide on-site assistance
- Manage spare parts
- Male, Age 28-35 years old
- For Service Engineer; At least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree holder in Mechatronics /Mechanical/Electrical/Controls Engineering or equivalent
- Siemens PLC Program (Allen Bradley can be considered)
- Able / Know how to read Electrical & Mechanical Drawings)
- For PLC Engineer: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- PLC experience in Siemens S7 & SCADA WIN CC
- 2-3Y Exp. of Service Engineer in industrial Automation (Conveyors)/Maintenance of Plants / Machinery / Material Handling Equipment
- Minimum 3-5(Sr.) year of working experience preferably in installation, commissioning and customer support services of industrial /process equipment with strong knowledge in PLC.
- Knowledge in Logistics Automation solutions
- Able to communicate in English (reporting to Leader in Malaysia and coordinate with regional team)
- Able to communicate with customers (external and internal) in high pressure situations and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Independent and able to work under pressure, tight schedule and odd hours.
- Good level of health and fitness and to be able to work safely at height.
- Efficient time management in the sense of result improvement.
- Willing to travel both domestically and overseas on short notice.
- Compliance to Safety regulation.
- 5-yr contractual employment (Renewable - based on individual performance & company discretion)
- Basic salary THB 35,000-65,000/month
- 1-Month Completion Bonus
- Yearly Performance Bonus (Based on company & individual performance)
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80 recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/ Marketing, Accounting/ Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/ Shipping, Branding/ Advertising and others.