Service Manager (Electrical power,Industrial Automation – Energy industries) 120K
บริษัท เฟอครอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
People management skills, looking after young service engineers team Reporting Thai manager
**need to graduate in Electrical engineering (Electrical power is advantaged) Business: Industrial Automation – Energy industries
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your key areas of responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Driving Service excellence through effective planning and allocation of resources in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Allocating, driving and monitoring work to projects based on order content, delivery time, competencies and workload – effectively utilizing available resources through proper planning and scheduling to meet delivery targets.
- Building sustainable customer relationships to ensure local client growth, satisfaction and retention together with Sales, and utilizing customer feedback to drive consistent development of processes and practices.
- Exceeding customer expectations by understanding and anticipating current and potential needs.
- Implementing health, safety and environmental directives, and ensuring instructions and regulations are communicated well within the team (including subcontractors), while monitoring and reporting progress and results.
- Leading service productivity improvement activities in collaboration with the Quality and Continuous Improvement team, utilizing efficient tools to streamline Service processes and applications to support the customer.
- Working closely with HR to ensure that the electrical service team is properly organized, resourced and supervised, with all Field Service team members certified in line with global certification and local regulations.
- Reviewing competence levels to ensure each Service Engineer (including subcontractors) is appropriately qualified to handle jobs assigned to them.
- A bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- More than 10 years of experience in service or project management, working as electrical service engineer or project manager with electrical equipment and system.
- Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing or project management of electrical equipment and system in oil & gas industry .
- Current professional engineer valid in Thailand
- Knowledge of Electrical equipment and system, Knowledge of business administration is advantage.
- Ability to travel to all area in Thailand and sometime in Asia.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.
Unit 2202, Level 22th, Pacific Place II, 142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110