• Coordinate and communicate with technical partners.
• Researching new technologies and incorporating them into new systems and products.
• Identify areas for software development and modification and impact analysis.
• Report progress and issues to development manager and project manager.
• Participate to peer code reviews.
• Support implementing our product at the client site.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
• A minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in programming; Node.Js, C, Java and Back-end development and Front-End Experience in CSS, RestAPIs, Material Design and other UI components. frontend framework using the Vue.Js, Angular.Js or similar.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Strong knowledge of designing and developing scalable web-based applications (RESTful APIs/Web Services)
• Deep understanding and experience of relational database (Mongo BD)
• Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
• Experience in design UX/UI on web application is an advantage.
• Able to code and coach effectively as well as having management and self-organization skills.
• Need to think outside-the-box to find better solutions for effective QA, while being sharp, analytical, and systematic.
• Good communication skills, strong team spirit with a positive, can-do attitude and comfortable working in a highly flexible environment.
Entronica is a telecom technology and service provider company. Our business is mainly to provide software solution development and implementation, including consultancy service on telecommunication area.We would like to recruit full time Technical Support to join our company.
ENTRONICA CO., LTD. 408/68 Phaholyothin Place Building 16th Floor, Phaholyothin Rd, Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400