• To set up new store and renovate existing store to be better looking and modernized.
• To handle monitor the process of new store opening and existing store renovate with the Set-up team and store team. So that all process are complete done smoothly as plan within project schedule and all cost are use within the budget.
• To support and coach new worker about work process, problem and the way to improve their works.
• Deliver best retails standards to operations team/ Relaunch store on time.
• Work closely with Program and Construction to get alignment of setup work progress. / preparing resources for renovation stores.
• Providing Daily work phasing plan to align with Construction timeline.
• Be champion to coordinate with related function during store renovation.
• Tracking and controlling for Open spending versus budget in Refresh Project. (Large and Small Format)
• Tracking and controlling for Pre-Opening Cost spending versus budget in New Store Project. (Large and Small Format)
• Manage sale disruption on site.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• 1-3 years working experience. Retail experience will be an advantage
• Well organized, strong team player, adapted to change and have good interpersonal skill
Manpower Inc. is a world leader In the employment services Industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower’s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world”s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower”s work is on raising productivity through Improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.
25th Floor, Rajanakarn Building 3 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120