• Assure production progress according the weekly distributed Master plan with Production Manager.
• Control of all employees in the section with regards to the production on hand and the “Safran employees Job Regulations”
• Control and record the hour administration of the section and report monthly to the production manager. Authorize the leave reports of the section’s employees on section level.
• Take care of organization, cleaning and general neatness in the facility on a regular, structural basis, on the highest possible level;
• Ensure safety within the section and advice the management on possible
• Control the quality of the products in the section according the material specifications and drawings and also based on ‘Good workmanship’by checking the work in process.
• Report products that are not according the specifications by means of a “Non Conformance Report” to the production manager Sheet Metal Factory and QA department and assure the separation of these products until the QA department has concluded about the actions that have to be taken to improve the quality of the products involved;
• Control and maintain measuring devices up to the standard as ordered by the QA department and report any problems with these devices to the production manager and the QA department.
• Produce a ‘First Article’ for all products that are structurally new within the section and products that are structurally changed in design or the material used. After completion advice production methods and possible improvements to the production manager.
• Initiate improvements to machines, dies and production methods, Inform the
Maintenance department and/or Toolshop in time in order to perform preventive maintenance and when needed corrective maintenance.
• Completed formal education of not Bachelor’s Degree in general subjects or equivalent and have experiences in production environment at least 3 years.
• Knowledge of measuring equipment
Successful applicant will receive attractive salary, food, gasoline allowance, and many other fringe benefits. Please submit resume (English only) in PDF or Microsoft Word only, relevant documents, recent photograph and expected salary to:
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRAN Group in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN consist of 3 Business Units from the Cabin Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley & electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.