- Lead effort to resolve supplier quality issues and regularly collaborate with supplier quality development Engineer (SDE.)
- Review and analyze supplier non-conformance reports, perform internal investigation and participate in material review board.
- Work directly with supplier to investigate rot cause and identify/follow up corrective actions.
- Control and monitor parts quality of suppliers.
- Issue NCR for supplier and coordinate with purchase team to follow their corrective action.
- Perform supplier audits to evaluate supplier compliance to company requirements and audits required for supplier approval/re-approval process. Follow up on corrective actions resulting from audit findings.
- Work with the SDE to implement quality related action plans to enable suppliers to achieve an acceptable performance level.
- Provide assistance to supplier on new products, process capability improvements, quality systems development.
- Assist supplier on product qualification and first article inspection activities
- Assist supplier on quality tools and techniques
- Assure that any and all supplier quality related activities are conducted in compliance with the company Standard.
- Cooperate with teams related on problem solving /A3, quality improvement activities.
- 5S policy, SHE Compliance and other company regulations ability.
- Monthly Supplier Quality Performance (SNCR) and Accuracy of SNCR measurement.
- Completed bachelor degree in ME /IE /EE or any field related.
- Experiences at least 5 years in SQE or quality audit is preferable.
- Ability to read and understand drawing, technical specifications, technical report, etc.,
- Ability to write technical documents, audit reports, non-conformance dispositions
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRANGroup in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Zodiac Galleys & Equipment Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley &electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.