Lead efforts to resolve supplier quality issues and regularly collaborate with the Supplier Performance Manager (SPM) and the Local Sourcing Specialist to secure good performance by the supplier base.Review and analyze SNCR-Supplier Non-Conformance Reports.
Issue SNCR for supplier and coordinate with purchase team to follow their corrective action.
• Verify the defect of material issue related
• Work directly with supplier to investigate rot cause
• Review and analyze supplier non-conformance reports, perform internal investigation and participate in material review board.
• Ensure implementation on corrective action and preventive action per SNCR.
• Validate the action items by quality control technics, communicating with suppliers.
Control and monitor parts quality of suppliers
• Cooperate on incoming inspection team to ensure their rejection confirmation.
• Use statistic approach to monitor quality data of the supplier and publish weekly/month report basis or any report request.
Perform supplier audits to evaluate supplier compliance to company requirements and audits required for supplier approval/re-approval process. Follow up on corrective actions resulting from audit findings.
Work with the SPM to implement quality related action plans to enable suppliers to achieve an acceptable performance level.
Provide assistance to supplier on new products, process capability improvements, quality systems development.
Assist supplier on product qualification and first article inspection activities
Assist supplier on quality tools and techniques
Assure that any and all supplier quality related activities are conducted in compliance with the company Standard.
Identify areas for supplier process improvement in collaboration with SPM and the Local Sourcing Specialist.
Be a referent expertise for receiving inspection, third party source inspectors, buyers/planners, program quality engineers on all supplier quality related activities.
Cooperate with teams related on problem solving, SNCR, CAR, RCCA, quality improvement activities.
5S policy, SHE Compliance and other company regulations ability.
Weekly and Monthly SNCR and Accuracy of SNCR measurement
Assure that any and all Supplier Quality related activities are conducted in compliance with the SAFRAN Standards.
• All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of SAFRAN products
• As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future
• Experience: 5 years of progressive quality experience in aerospace, automotive or mechanical manufacturing environment with the ability to lead and influence others. AS/ISO standards. Experiences in supplier quality audit is preferable.
• Ability to read and understand drawing, technical specifications, technical report, etc.,
• Ability to write technical documents, audit reports, non-conformance dispositions
• Strong knowledge APQP, PPAP and FAI Process
• Good command of English.
• Capable of MS. Office and other Application.
• Other Skills: Must be very organized, detailed oriented, systematic and accurate. Strong problem solving skills. Knowledge of Lean and six sigma tools is desired.
• Fluent communication in English is mandatory. Additional languages are a plus
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRAN Group in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Cabin Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley & electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.