• Acting as an interface between business units, development teams and support teams to investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing customer requirements.
• Verify database and data integrity before customer’s network deployment to minimize risk and business impact.
• Participate in weekly meetings with the development team to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress on a weekly basis to the supervisor.
2. Project Management
• Understand business process management and business requirements of the clients and translate them to specific software requirements to be transformed into application and operational requirements.
• Responsible for software development from User’s requirement, Analysis and Design, Testing and documentation.
• Create Document to support project (High Level Design specification, Detail -Design specification, Operation work flow and User Manual).
• Work with the Project Manager to accomplish the project objectives
• Design and create Software Unit Test and Software checklist
• Assist implementation team with application installation and testing.
• Comply CMMI /Process Improvement
• support service flow and achieve checkpoint score to improve service quality and customer experience such as more communication with customer, update work log frequently, identify solving method and root cause, and quality of service report
4. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor such as;
• support Netka partner enablement through classroom or lab training, online knowledge sharing on installation, project implementation, troubleshooting etc.
• Other duties
• Male / Female, Thai nationality age between 25-35 years.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineer, Software Engineering or related fields.
• At least 2 years’ experience in system analysis and design.
• Good spoken and written English is required.
• Service-minded, creative, analytical result-oriented and problem-solving skill.
• High responsibility and be able to work under pressure.
• Strong skills in both analytical and communication.
• Ability to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
• Self-development skills to keep up-to-date with fast-changing trends and their role in a commercial environment.
• Good team working and interpersonal skills required to enable working closely with staff at all levels throughout an organization, including managers and IT specialists.
• Good report writing skills and the ability to communicate technical information and ideas clearly and concisely to non-technical people
Netka System specializes in developing Intelligent Network Management solutions for enterprises of all sizes across multiple industries
Since its founding in 2005, Netka’s solutions for critical network management have gained an 80% market share of telecoms and ISP enterprises in Thailand, and have a proven track record of winning the trust of several governmental and private sector organizations.
Our vision for the lead R&D team is to place a strong emphasis on user-friendly software development and feature enhancement. We analyze our clients’ requirements and help them achieve better overall performance for their networks.
Our team of professionals are experts on networking systems and network management software. They are eager to provide support and post-sale services to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met through ITIL-aligned service management software. We make certain that our clients are able to operate and maintain their systems with no worry at all.
Netka’s solutions not only reduce unnecessary costs but also strengthen enterprises by providing tools to generate revenue from their high-performing and quality networks. Today our solutions have become a critical part of several success stories in Thailand and are increasingly being expanded to other countries in the region.