Provide technical support to customer and cooperate with Sale Team & maintain and optimize day-to-day operational efficiency at multiple customer sites. Product Presentation, Solution Design in terms of product architecture and configuration. Able to perform competitive analysis and create product strategy to win the competition and create a proposal for customers
• Thai nationality, age 23-35 years old
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• 2-10 years experience in Virtualization, Windows, UNIX, Linux system administration with experience in a data center environment
• Experience in Server and storage implementation (disk and tape subsystems, SAN, IP storage, NAS and HP EVA storage)
• Experience in Storage/Tape/SAN/Backup administrator is valuable
• Knowledge of Network architect and network configuration on servers
• Knowledge of Veritas NetBackup or Veeam on Backup Solution.
• Knowledge in Google Cloud , AWN or Azure with Cloud conceptual.
• Technical certification will be advantageous as VCP or MCITP or CCNA or Others.
• Concrete concepts in operating systems and computer architectures
• Able to work after working hours
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude and good service-minded
• Good communication and relationship
• Good written and oral communications skills in English
• Pro-active, initiative and a good team player
• Service minded with good customer handling skills
• Good project management, inter-personal & communication skills
R T S (2003) Co.,Ltd We was founded on July 24, 2003 with registered capital of THB 100 millions. RTS(2003) Co.,Ltd is located at 404 Watcharakarn Building, Sukhontasawat Road, Ladprao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand. We provide Communication Technology Solutions and Services which included designation and installation of telecommunication network, IT solutions business, and related Software & Hardware support for Private Enterprises and Government Institutions.