The role will be hands-on, designing and developing microservices on our Enterprise Digital platform. Working within an Agile Squad, you'll refine, plan and implement user stories ensuring the quality and integrity of the platform through appropriate technology, standards and best practice.
Job Objectives: (วัตถุประสงค์หลักของตำแหน่ง)
1. Actively shape the scope, requirements and technical details of projects
2. Develop architectural solutions in collaboration with business, partners and Internal IT teams. Reviewing and validate solutions produced by the different programmes.
3. Code POCs and contributing to MVP solutions.
4. Work with the agile teams on design and estimation tasks
5. Detailed and focused but with the ability to ‘see the bigger picture’
6. A problem solver and analytical
We are very happy if you,
7. Knowledge of Banking products and services a distinct advantage.
8. Sound experience working with a broad range of architectural patterns (e.g. SOA, Microservices)
9. In-depth knowledge of one or more cloud platforms (eg. AWS, Azure)
10. Knowledge of database architectures, data modelling, SQL and NoSQL approaches.
11. Proficiency in creating a broad range of architecture documentation
12. Ability to conduct in-depth design reviews of large systems
13. Understanding of DevOps culture, practices and tools.
Job Specification and Qualifications: คุณสมบัติของบุคคลที่ดำรงตำแหน่ง