We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement/sourcing procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies, and be responsible for reviewing all purchases.
Procurement Officer Duties and Responsibilities
• Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Sourcing expert and knowledge in using the internet, Google and other sources (Include international vendors for product search and sourcing.)
• Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality and meeting customer specification
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Working with team members, AR/AP & Managing Director to complete duties as needed
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferably to be able to start working immediately accounting, or related field preferred
• Good and professional negotiation skill.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
• At least Minimum (3) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent in English both written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Not over 35 years old
Base Salary: 25,000 – 35,000 baht (Depending on experience and capability)...