This is an unparalleled opportunity and perfect challenge for all ambitious candidates who are very knowledgeable on technical issues looking for highly success and full potential benefits. We need the professional technician with strong understanding of hardware and in-depth knowledge in computer software/system.
Our large organization still seeks the qualified Computer Software Engineer to fulfill customer's requirements and solve technical problems in every stage of the process. The right position for an outstanding candidates collaborating closely with Sales Team in order to provide high-functioning support, as well as responsible for troubleshooting & developing at each step of the sales process
Come and get it! The golden chance and the best offer for all of YOU! eligible problem solvers. If you dare to move forward, take on this challenge. Apply now! Being an accomplished player working with the fast growing company and gain more experience with us.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Obtain, translate customer requirements, design and recommend solutions based on major IT Infrastructure vendors such as HP, EMC, VMware, Trend Micro, Fortinet, SANGFOR, Hikvision, HiLook etc.
• Facilitate long-term customer relationships through the delivery of technical solutions to customer
• Maintain technology expertise & currency in Technical Solutions by training and certification
• Participate in prospective customer meetings, presentations, conference calls, web conferences, and whiteboard sessions
• Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and professional service to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
• Perform detail of technical specialist tasks, which consists of solution design, create BOM (Bill of Materials), Lab testing, POC (Prove of Concept), demonstration, compliance to specification etc.
• Maintain professional communication with internal and external customers
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to deliverable deadlines
• Upkeep of customer satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the engagement
• Age 24 – 40 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineer or related fields
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and dynamic
• Hardworking, initiative, positive attitude toward team working
• Able to work under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Proficiency in office PC skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint and word)
Everyone is capable. Only the lack of qualifications ones reject this great chance !! Raise your hand in the air if you are the one who can't live without high technology and IT gadgets or realized that you have been stuck in the world of ultramodern technology. IT lovers, wouldn't it be wonderful to take an invitation of opportunities to work closely with the real IT leader, the large organization where we play like a professional teamwork and continually spray inspiration over our members. SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Company Limited, were listed in The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since 2004 with the aim of being one of the leading distributors of IT products in Thailand. We are the preferred distributor for more than 70 world-renowned leading manufacturers of computer systems and Smartphone such as Acer, Asus, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Philips, Samsung, VMware, etc. Here, the Company called family,where customers able to place their trust in our productive staffs and intelligence system with more than 5,000 dealers. We have a network of customers throughout Thailand consisting of resellers, retailers, system integrators, software houses, value added resellers and OEMs. We has contributed highly success to all high-end brands and injected trustworthiness into vendor's heart by growing achievement in every step of the process. Are you ready? Why don't you come and join us? Grabthe chance being the part of our Company, performing as a winner living beyond the future with us.
• An attractive remuneration package; - quarterly bonus - annual bonus - incentive • Provident Fund • Life and disability insurance • Annual medical check-up • Housing Loan • Professional training courses and scholarship • Great career opportunities